MPT Drives Inc. was founded in 1959 by Bill Anderson, Ron Anderson and Joe Livermore, as a supplier to the material handling and HVAC industry. Our very first supplier was Browning Mfg. Other suppliers we have had since before 1960 included Lovejoy, Ohio Gear, Acme Chain, and Moline. We were located on Central Ave. in Detroit, MI. Ed Nowak, the accountant for the company, later became a partner. In 1972 we moved to Meyers Ave. in Oak Park, then in 1979 to our present location in Madison Heights, MI. Every move was necessary because we outgrew the facility we were occupying. We never jeopardized our ability and desire to discount our payments to all our suppliers, and we continue to discount and take advantage of special terms. In 1995 Ed Nowak bought out the remaining stockholders and became CEO, and Keith Nowak became President. In 2012 Keith Nowak became sole owner of MPT Drives, Inc.